Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

The SINNSS NEVER DIIIE

Don't do it!

D:
-Jetz

The ending is what i thing Metal Gear would be after Kojima leaves Konami, please dont transform it into Call of Duty!

CVAnimation responds:

Im afraid for the future, but at the very least, we got a buttload of Metal Gear games that are good, so even if they fuck it up we still have all the good ones to play! :)
Thank you for the support! :D
-Jetz

snake needs a japanese traducer to understand kojima, but kojima can understand english just fine...

seems legit.

CVAnimation responds:

Kojima is just a mean guy. :^)
Thank you for the review!
-Jetz

Question is snake trying to get kojima to stay or leave? Im confused. And is kojima wanting to stay or leave? Awesome animation btw I was in the voting poll and I chose this animation.

Woah man! Thank you very much! ;__;
As for what Snake wanted from Kojima, well that's why this is a piece of art, you get to decide what Snake actually meant! Is up for interpretation... Actually no, lol.

The conversation is pretty much EXACTLY the same as Big Boss and Snake had in Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. It was really amazing how much it all fit together with what was going on right now at Konami. I recommend you watch it!

If I had to answer though, I will have to say that Snake wanted Kojima to not help finish MGS5, he wanted him to show Konami how good he is, but he also had inner conflict because he still didn't want to see him go. I'm talking up my ass now. LOL

Thanks again!