Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

*Salutes*

I sympathize with these worries. But I'm not too worried.

Metal Gear Solid 5 will be the latest Metal Gear game. Even if Konami makes another, if it isn't from Kojima, the fans likely won't recognize it as a real Metal Gear game.

And in the end, that's all we need. They can't open the next door without the proper key.

They can't ruin his legacy, this way.

CVAnimation responds:

Is cool to see you got the idea of the video. Yeah, I'm worried for the series after Metal Gear Solid 5 but the important thing is that right now we got an amazing series that all goes together perfectly, even if Konami decides to make sequels and turns out it ruins the whole series that will be okay cause we will still have dozen of games that keep the story together and they are all amazing games. I'm mostly looking forward to seeing Kojima make something else other than Metal Gear Solid. :)
-Jetz

I just hope EA does not buy kojima's company after he departs otherwise MGS will just be about good graphics and DLC.

CVAnimation responds:

you should write a creepy pasta about this, it gave me chills just thinking about it. Thanks for the review! :)

R.I.P. Kojima :'(

CVAnimation responds:

RIP in pieces... glad you liked it! :)

Snnnnnnaaaaakkkkkeeeee!!!!!!
This animation is just fantastic. Witty, Funny, Emotional and Outright True. Kojima has done a wonderful job with the development of Snake from nintendo but him leaving is almost similar to Apple,Steve Jobs-Like.
Konami will mess up and beg for his return. Just you wait and see.
Now if you dont mind.. i'm going to re-play MGS1 on my PS1 and kill Sniper Wolf without thermal googles and Stinger.

CVAnimation responds:

I'll join you, I been wanting to replay all the Metal Gears to prepare for Kojima's final Metal Gear game!
I'm glad you enjoyed the animation so much! :'D

What a BONER video!

CVAnimation responds:

BONER?! Does that mean like super cool with the kids?