Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

Taking news from the environment and putting them together in this video... And then tying it all together with Kojima as if without him Metal Gear would become obscure and worthless.

Mobile isn't relevant to Kojima leaving Konami. Mobile is completely independent to Kojima. And why ask for Kojima to stay with Metal Gear? He tried repeatedly to leave and Konami pretty much allowed that to happen, and Kojima just rolled with the punches.

Both parties don't care. And honestly, neither do I. My fight is against mobile.

EDIT: Konami fucked up MG so I kinda changed my mind on this. But regardless of which a guy wanting to leave a corporation should be left alone for their decision.

CVAnimation responds:

Keep fighting the good fight I guess!
-Jetz

I was ready to vote this three and a half stars, but then the live action part kicked in and I was terrifically bored of the segment. But this sub will get saved anyway, so I shall let it go.

The only profound boner here is that particular choice.

CVAnimation responds:

Maybe if we added more profound boners? Will that help? :^)
- Jetz

You had a good score til the live action bit. Live action is generally considered 'distasteful' around here anyway, but still, that part seemed disjointed and detracted from the whole of the piece. :\

CVAnimation responds:

Aw man, it really sucks that you feel that way. The point was to show the direction they would head without Kojima on board and how they would make a shitty mobile version of Metal Gear and ruin the franchise. At the time of making this parody it felt right to have live action for the message we wanted to give. Sorry we couldn't convey that message more properly. Thanks for the review, it really helps since the idea of having a live-action was very experimental.
-Jetz

And then Kojima went to make a new IP: Ace the origional clone.