Reviews for "Kojima Leaves Konami"

Great video, I like the part where Kojima went bananas. Poor Kojima, may he find a new publisher just like Keiji Inafune joined Comcept.

CVAnimation responds:

Thanks Charles! I hope Kojima finds a new publisher too, or joins one like Platinum Games. Would love to see what he does when he's not making Metal Gear! :D
-Jetz

Cool video, enjoyed it on all levels; art, sound, etc. The live action bit at the end surprised me (didn't read the description before hand) but it was pleasant. I hope Konami wouldn't tarnish MGS by releasing some stupid mobile game.

I know Kojima's last hurrah with Konami is going to be great.

CVAnimation responds:

Glad to see you enjoyed it! You and me both, Metal Gear is too near and dear to me. I hope Konami doesn't mess it up like they have done with Silent Hill... although the new one looks good... BUT IT WAS A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME... Damn, I dont know what to think anymore.. Thanks for the review! :D

i really hope a mgs mobile doest happen mgs 4 mobile doesnt count

CVAnimation responds:

as you say that, marketing department at Konami is menacingly plotting and laughing at each over the idea to do this. Take this as a fact.
Glad you enjoyed the video! :)

snake?.......Snake!..................SSSSNNAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!!

SNAKEEKURUUUU!~ (Thanks <3)
-Jetz

my favorite part is when DK went bananas... boner. Snake went boner.

DK.