Reviews for "Dark Dayz - Prologue"

Don't really like the FB integration thing with sharing your rewards, even if it just optional, but apart from that this was an awesome teaser! Love every aspect of it, from the slick interfaces to the crafting, the picking up items, random repairs and balanced weaponry, to the storyline progressing seamlessly in the part of thought or dialog as you play. Professional visuals and audio too. Very nice!

-cd-

It has a great potential. Keep it up with the nice work.

Game play is good -though melee range is difficult to gauge-, and some of the menu choices (repairing broken melee weapons for example) are not intuitive (a tutorial bit would help), and for this prologue the only things you can craft are thrown weapons.

My only real criticism is that you can't see into/out of buildings when you're at the entrances/doors. In fact, you can't even see some entrances to buildings at all because the roof overhang covers them up. Several zombies got to jump me because they simply weren't visible -despite being right next to me through open entrances-.

Trailer was delightful, though the nice lady should work on how to hold a gun properly.

At this stage: A fun little zombie survival game, with potential to grow.

The graphics, the idea and the implementation are super nice.
The problem is that it is not very fun to play. The way the hero moves is not to my liking.

it wont load wtf?