Reviews for "Dark Dayz - Prologue"

In short words....
FUCK DYING LIGHT! THIS GAME IS AWESOME!
This game blew my god damn mind when I though nothing was better than Dead Island. This game is so freaking cool, the HUD is awesome, the weapons work properly and until now I have found no glitches. This game seriously deserves some great development and im sure it will reach the fucking stars in no time.
In my opinion, it haves enough potential to be on steam. Hopefully for free tho!

I would say that its more like h1z1 instead of dayz but i still like the game. I LOVE the crafting sytem as well. keep up good work.

YOU GOT MY FIVE. ONE PROBLEM MIGHT BE MY FAULT. GOT ME KILLED A COUPLE OF TIMES, MY KEYS GOT STUCK. OVERALL IT WAS A WONDERFUL GAME I WOULD PLAY ANOTHER JUST LIKE IT. THANKS!

Overall, satisfactory. The controls weren't challenging, the character movement was smooth and controllable, and the music [Although it does loop] is intriguing. The only downside to this game is probably the weapon effectiveness. Some weapons seem pointless to own, and all melee weapons had the same striking distance. For a demo, this is definitely worth the play time.

Liek it