Reviews for "Bugs Bunny was WRONG!"

imfromative is always maybe ass something flashy to grab attention or a funky way of coming round to the info <3

very informative haha. I Love your character designs, it's giving me some courage the cowardly dog vibes.

rubberonion responds:

now THAT is high praise

I've never owned a rabbit but I knew this already because I like to read random articles on the web. This is pretty much what it is, and animated podcast clip. If it were a regular animation I'd criticize it for not having any real focus. Is it supposed to be informative? The tone's not really right for that and it ends too abruptly. It it supposed to be funny? Well then, it'd need to actually be...y'know, funny. Not to say that it isn't mildly amusing but it's definitely not funny enough for a stand-alone comedy animation. But being a simple podcast clip that they decided to animate, I can appreciate it for what it is.

rubberonion responds:

very straight-forward assessment, I like it

but they do love the carrots leafs. ofc.. their main food is hay and/or fresh grass.

Its a good myth. I just assumed they loved carrots, just as cat love milk. Even though milk is not healthy for cats. But grass sure works i guess ^^

Nice video.