Reviews for "Bugs Bunny was WRONG!"

lmao, great animation for a pretty entertaining podcast segment! On the note of shaved carrots, I thought the part of carrots that bunnies/rabbits/etc actually prefer is that green part of it, the top, anything like salad. Any official comment on that? In the remaining part of the podcast maybe? This is probably going to get me Googling. Anyway, nice work! Entertainment and education all in one.

-cd-

rubberonion responds:

They actually prefer the carrot itself because of all the sugar but you're right that the leaves are perfectly fine to eat and actually healthy. It's kind of like if you give a plate to someone with a chocolate bar and spinach on it, most people would just eat the chocolate. The carrot itself is the "chocolate" in this scenario. This cracks me up because I never thought people would look at this clip so educationally. I feel like I'm back in high school working at the pet shop haha! Thanks for the rating/comment!

Educational! I think I remember bugging my parents to feed my little rabbit carrots, and they said no. I thought they were just being dicks(well, they were for using the "because I say so!" line).

rubberonion responds:

"because I say so"... good for telling off kids and SAVING BUNNIES' LIIIIIVES! glad you liked it (=

Thi is real talk combined with animation and podcasting. Pretty good I say.

The animation wasn't bad, and it cleared up a misconception, but the constant laughter and the bits of breathing in the mic was bit annoying and the others didn't really talk or add anything.

rubberonion responds:

You hear that, Rob? DragonLimbo hates your breathing. Stop it. Stop breathing right now!

Lol all those poor rabbits

rubberonion responds:

Don't feel too bad, some of them probably had it coming...