Reviews for "Website Upgrade"

I love how you can name your website, footnote, paragraph, and headline. Check your self before you wreck your self.com for life!

I envy this! The game is good! Also, pr0n.com is gud

3.5 stars because it needs to be longer! I was so disappointed when it abruptly ended. Also, a way to get cash easily is to click above the "Click" button and press tab until the button is selected. Then, spam enter and space bar. You're welcome ;)

MisterTtocS responds:

Yeah, it does need to be longer, but don't worry! I am currently working on a clicker game that is similar to this! Also, along with the game I am currently working on, I will be making Website Upgrade 2. However, WU2 won't come until later. This game was made I think about a year and a half ago. I made this game small because I had just learned how to make games and I wanted to make my first game because I have been wanting to for so long.

Great game. Love your games!!!!

love these games