For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Website Upgrade"

This is a really good beginning game. Keep up the good work!

so i got all achievements except for 7 and 18 it is possible to just hold enter after clicking "click" once with the mouse i made $56127 and finally gave up at getting the other achievements.

Surprisingly, I took the bait and tried a bit. Humoristic. The footer upgrade is not available as others said before.

At the beginning the idea was interesting and fun, however the "click" button is not working so I can't make money to start upgrading the website....

No color bro, or likebarely any color. please add a little shine to it. I did appreciate the progress abars for achievements and in-game