Reviews for "Castaway Troops"

Like the concept, the art is good, the music sounds nice, the UI is simple. I think the controls are responsive and the gameplay fairly fun. I do wish I had more input on how to play Ex. pet types and more combat inputs from the character. But I like what you've made.

There's a lot of baseless reviews below that aren't reflective of the game's quality; don't let it bother you alright? Some people forget that just because one part of a game is frustrating that it makes the whole review lower.

Reasonably fun, though it wasn't exactly clear what each pet did. Also, there were some sound issues, especially with regards to the music. It would get sort of gritty sounding at times.

Instead of making these mediocre spin offs, why not just release Castaway 3?

Also the game is boring, uninspired, and uses the exact models from previous games. You can also lose after beating a level since for some reason it will sit for up to 15 seconds after the level is done (even with all the gold collected)

Horrible control response using Firefox 36, Chrome more responsive. Like the idea tho

REALLY needs a mutebutton.