Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Greenie 2"

I can barely imagine a puzzle platformer making better use of its own mechanics. It is a wonderfully hardcore experience... usually when I rage quit, I rate 1 or 2 stars. At this case I rage quitted twice and gave you 5 stars both times, because the effort you put into the game and the cleverness of the puzzle-making process was always apparent to me. What a delightful bastard you are, sir.

Letmethink2 responds:

Haha. Thanks!

BLAH
THIS IS SO INFURIATING I LOVE IT--Fluid mechanics, and the gripes I have with them just add to the experience, haha
If you could like, surf enemies rather than have them move independently, I probably wouldn't have ragequit, but I definitely did. I got to the point where you need to stand on the yellow enemy's head to get the last star, but the red fella is toggling a lever repeatedly (not before prematurely hitting the blue switch and blocking my path to the second star and having to restart GODDMANGIIJKNDFDF)
and I slipped off onto the spikes and died inside a little.
Kindred to unfair platformers, but different in the sense that you're honest and consistent with the mechanics and behaviors of elements, and I'm not sure if that makes it more or less irritating, haha. It's like I'm forced to take responsibility for my failure or something! AH! THANK YOU!

There's any secret?

love to see games like this on newgrounds :D

I like how you made the going inside the invisible platform not even a glitch. Thinking about every little aspect is a good touch. 10/10