Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Greenie 2"

Love it! :)
I'm just terrible when it comes to timing like on level 6... wish I could skip it, or not require to collect all 3 stars? So I can at least access the other levels even if I don't manage them. ^^'

For those stuck on level 3, like I was until I realized: You can stand inside those blue boxes!

Letmethink2 responds:

When I have time (probably later today), I'll add the ability to skip a level. :)

That was a simple and well designed puzzle game. I absolutely enjoyed the challenge provided by it.

Letmethink2 responds:

Thanks! It's nice to hear positive feedback like that.

Decent overall, music choose not my taste :P

Letmethink2 responds:

Sorry about the musix XD. You can always mute it and play something else you enjoy. (m to mute)

It's a good game. The only flaw I found it's the 2 or 3 second of silence in the music, it's a little annoying but everything else is great.

Letmethink2 responds:

Thanks! I would change the music but I'm not really a music person.

On level 5 its too difficult. At first it was a fun puzzle game, but then this level screws up ever progress you make with an enemy that traps you in the level. So sorry, but it needs to be edited.

Letmethink2 responds:

I think I removed the enemy you were having trouble with. Could you play it again and pm me if I didn't?