Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Greenie 2"

I can barely imagine a puzzle platformer making better use of its own mechanics. It is a wonderfully hardcore experience... usually when I rage quit, I rate 1 or 2 stars. At this case I rage quitted twice and gave you 5 stars both times, because the effort you put into the game and the cleverness of the puzzle-making process was always apparent to me. What a delightful bastard you are, sir.

Haha. Thanks!

Another mediocre pixel platformer. Nothing new, nothing interesting. I got bored after a couple levels. Does not really add what pixel platformers on here have already done, so it does not get a good score since it really just falls with all the rest. Get the stars, get to the exit, rinse, lather, repeat.

Letmethink2 responds:

Another low rating from someone who didn't bother to play the game properly and didn't even get to any of the interesting levels.

3 star reduction due to the following reasons:
-Awkward friction / air resistance
-Music doesn't loop properly
-Difficulty spike.

-Made in stencyl.

+Good potential, aesthetic is nice, fixing those 3 points in your next game will guarantee a good foundation for a game.

Letmethink2 responds:

What's wrong with it being made in Stencyl? And where is the difficulty spike? (You can pm me responses)

This is a really fun fun game and the phases are an interesting concept, the ONLY thing thats holding me back is the fact that it looks like a demo, i mean like you could add worlds and worlds of new mechanics using phase, and this game would be way more interesting then it is already..
keep up the Great work :)

Love this game, fun and u need solve puzzles and skill to be fast.