Reviews for "Ways to kill Teemo"

That was quiet satisfying considering I just went against a teemo who got super fed.

Really like the pacing, these kind of animations usually mess up with speeds or transitions, but yours nailed it quite nicely :D
Other than that cool art & variety

Omg I thought this was another teemo video and voted 0. Going to make you a jax mask. Hope you like it.

I wonder if Teemo meets another Teemo?

Olynyte responds:

Bug in the matrix I guess?

I was only expecting a few clips; you managed to come up with many diverse forms of mutilation for poor Teemo! I think it was clever that you depicted Teemo in different environments, in differing moods, and with differing set-ups. That kept each scene from getting stale, and with such smooth transitioning you always had a small awareness of what was coming next. I also thought the animation was very bloody and felt fluid with each impalement, slice, and crunch. Great job!

Olynyte responds:

Wow, thanks for this comment! I'm glad you like the different situations/environments and transitions, I worked hard on it ^^