Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Goblin Treasure Hunt"

Game was designed with autoclickers in mind? Was barely able to pull off the level 20 battle with one in use. Had what I assume is the best weapon Elite Yumi (lv10) and Warrior Shield (Lv8), and all upgrades unlocked.

Was grinding for items for quite a while near the end, and also after I beat it, with all upgrades, never saw a Level 9 or Level 10 Shield for some reason, Level 10 Weapons were not hard to find however. Maybe I just got unlucky with the shields? Not sure if they simply don't exist.

I think I'm done with the game now, didn't quite get all achievements. Goblin Warlord is one, and it shows visually that you need 100 for that achievement on the icon, but says you need 1000 in the description text. Same thing for Goblin King

I certainly am not going to grind for the 10000 items Great Collector achievement. Even without the autoclicker I'm not sure that would happen.

Was fun, I liked the visuals, thought it was a bit of a shame that the green gems only bought you what seemed to be visual skins and nothing more, they could have been turned into another upgrade path.

This game is very good but that game have so much lag .there should be button called stop animation

This is a very nice game, brilliant in it's simplicity. Good Job!

I liked the graphics but overall it was not a very novel concept.
The music - while at first quite nice - got annoying over time, so I was happy to turn it off easily.
What bothered me particularly from a game design decision, was the missing feedback about the awards progress (almost all of the awards were purely quantitative achievements). I think it's more encouraging overall if you know how far or close you are to such an award.

Fun Fun. Only thing I needed was an auto sell below Level X upgrade. At the end you are screening level 1-10 items, 16 items at a time. That's simply too slow, when you already have best items and are just waiting for the final 10000 items achievement. Especialy since you cant see anywhere how far along you are. 10 minutes? 3 hours? So I wont be doing the final achievement. Otherwise, the game is great for what it is, so 4 stars from me.