Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Goblin Treasure Hunt"

sometimes when i exit my inventory by clicking i go to battle and it gets rid of all my items and coins! plz fix! besides this awsome game!

it's too nice for an idler. Too far to go to get 1000 of something - I got everything but. So there's no way I'm going to get 10000 of something when I would've finished in like 2-3% of the time to get 10000 stuff. Never saw > level 9 shield, don't expect to.

graphics, music and athmosphere are absolutly awesome. i wish there would be more to achieve. not having a level 10 shield is evil. i hope u guys keep on improving this :D

I don't like game like this, I mean clicker games, but this game has good quality and I love the music!
This game is addictive! :D

diploms1 and wooood, good job!

I really enjoyed the game! I played all the way through and saw no Major bugs. The game-play was fun and put a spin on this style of game. One thing to improve upon might be making the combat a little different like enabling a health bar so the monster can hit you back. Also give the game some appeal after you beat it because once you finish you can just fight the old monsters which has no point because you have nothing to spend gems or coins on. All in all it was a good game, keep it up!