Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Goblin Treasure Hunt"

Traditionally I hate "idle" games, but this one seems like a lot of effort has been put into every aspect of it (visuals, music, gameplay...) Therefore, you are going to get a bit of honest, constructive criticism out of me, lol.

- It would be nice if you could disable sound and music separately.
- It's annoying when you click on main menu button and all of your collected coins disappear when you come back, especially since it's possible to click it accidentally (the button overlaps the golden chest.)
- Sometimes I wish the coin magnet would hoover those things up a little faster (and it's on level 4/6...)
- There is a possible glitch: when I click the centre of the "regular" chest, the coins come out faster than if I were clicking closer to the bottom...
- Please don't take this last one personally, because I say it about all idle games: I hope this gets further refinement and the gameplay gets a little more complex than "click, click, click..."

It is a pity that most items are only for selling and half of upgrades are useless. But I like it.

It's a good game, I just wanted to report that Law of Attraction is broken on higher levels

I don't know if anybody else has encountered this but the game keeps freezing on me, even at the lowest quality setting. And when it does freeze, I can still hear the sounds. Good game besides that.

A real fun clicker game. And I have to say the Elite Frozen Snow Giant is hard to kill, even with all upgrades. You have to find the right equipment and click like a MAD MOFO!!!!