Traditionally I hate "idle" games, but this one seems like a lot of effort has been put into every aspect of it (visuals, music, gameplay...) Therefore, you are going to get a bit of honest, constructive criticism out of me, lol.
- It would be nice if you could disable sound and music separately.
- It's annoying when you click on main menu button and all of your collected coins disappear when you come back, especially since it's possible to click it accidentally (the button overlaps the golden chest.)
- Sometimes I wish the coin magnet would hoover those things up a little faster (and it's on level 4/6...)
- There is a possible glitch: when I click the centre of the "regular" chest, the coins come out faster than if I were clicking closer to the bottom...
- Please don't take this last one personally, because I say it about all idle games: I hope this gets further refinement and the gameplay gets a little more complex than "click, click, click..."