Reviews for "NOPE"

jay

CroMagg responds:

ryan

hahaha I loved this so much :D

I love it. I trully love everything about it. Not only does the combination of 2D characters and a 3D environment look surprisingly great, but the message it's showing is so darn true and funny. Because let's be honest, this is how at least I act when I see a spider.

...well, not really, but you know. :P

Well done, mister!

You have to be a pretty big puss to be a grown man and be afraid of a house spider. Just my opinion. Now had he made it one of those creepy friggin moving eyelashes that's a whole different story!

CroMagg responds:

OH GOD, don't even get me started on those little spawns of satan! But yeah, I def don't feel like a nice strong manly man as I cower in fear of teeny-tiny little arachnid.

I would have just nuked the city.