Reviews for "NOPE"

Super funny, exaggerated and completely relatable! Anyone who says they don't wimp out to spiders is questionable. I love the blend of 2D and 3D, specifically because it's a challenging blend to ace, but the combination of 2D cartoons and 3D backgrounds here was spot on. The colors and textures used in the explosion fx were unique as well!

You have to be a pretty big puss to be a grown man and be afraid of a house spider. Just my opinion. Now had he made it one of those creepy friggin moving eyelashes that's a whole different story!

CroMagg responds:

OH GOD, don't even get me started on those little spawns of satan! But yeah, I def don't feel like a nice strong manly man as I cower in fear of teeny-tiny little arachnid.

I love it. I trully love everything about it. Not only does the combination of 2D characters and a 3D environment look surprisingly great, but the message it's showing is so darn true and funny. Because let's be honest, this is how at least I act when I see a spider.

...well, not really, but you know. :P

Well done, mister!

I can sympathise with this. That last part where the spider crawls onto his hand while he's in the middle of something without him noticing right away has happened to me more than once. The problem is we've got Brown Recluse spiders here so it's less "NOPE!" and more "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! DEAR GOD NO WHY GET IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY HAND!"

Anyone who says being scared of spiders is for wimps never lived here.

"Any means neccesary." - Malcolm X