Reviews for "NOPE"

Hahaha that was really funny, the animation was smooth and i like how you mixed 3d and 2d very cleaver on your part, the only reason im giving you 4 and not 5 stars is because i believe, after seeing your other work that you could add some mroe detail tot he drawings e.g. shadows but never the less it was absolutely great, really enjoined watching :)

CroMagg responds:

Thanks for your critique! Yeah, I've been fairly lazy with my lighting recently, I tried a new lighting technique in After Effects for this one, but I really should start going back to cell shading too.

Glad you thought it was funny though!

lmao, need to do something about that arachnophobia! XD It made for awesome animation though, a venture from the footholds of fear to the archways of artiller and intense incinerating! And twist. Nice work.

-cd-

CroMagg responds:

Thank you! Your captivating critique is provocatively prodding my existential ego from far atop Friendship Fortress betwixt Butthug Bungalo and Kissyface…Kreak.

Good shit, I was gonna animate a similar idea. Kudos on beating me too it you motherfucker

CroMagg responds:

hahaha! Explosive arachnophobia: © CroMagg™ International Studios Incorporated 2015

Lel xD