Reviews for "juxtapose"

This was a beautiful, expressive game that did quite a bit with very little to go on. There wasn't much of an object to it but that was what added to the mystery of it. Though i have to say the sleep mechanic was atmospheric, the time the animation took became very tedious when experimenting to reach each ending. I must say however that this was a spectacular game and worth the time.

Beautiful game with nice pixel graphics and sounds and a nice variety of endings which you left enough hints to find and the juxtapose mechanic is a nice touch if a bit short.

Just one problem is found is that Abandon is not registering on Newgrounds however it still gave me the medals for all the endings.

Keep up the good work!

I DID IT! I GOT 1, 2, 3... 12 ENDINGS! WHOOOOOOOOO...

Wait, there are 13? WELL THEN. GODDANGIT!

This is an overall good game but I can't seem to get Catalyze I went on the walk through and everything and still don't understand why I'm getting either tend or resign

Wow, this is one of the most insane games I've ever come across. I would still recommend it, because it is very creative. I just wish I had an idea on what was going on. I managed to get two endings. The medals didn't show up on screen when I got them, though. Even the title confuses me.

The music is pretty good. It is a really interesting setting. I just don't know what to do with it. I can always stop repeating myself to find new things. I am certainly glad that I played it.