Reviews for "juxtapose"

Expertly made and an overall fun game. great Job!!!

Love the game. You keep it simple, but don't tell us how to complete everything, so it was fun trying to find all of the different endings. After getting 10 yesterday and becoming frustrated, I looked at the walkthrough to get the last three (though one was catalyze - thanks for fixing the bug!).

A great game, but somehow "Catalyze" ending doesn't seem to work. I tried several times (Pressed spacebar when it said "catalyze") but the game just ends and "rolls" to "Resign" ending. Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch?

Zillix responds:

Whoops, looks like there's a bug with that ending. I'll fix it asap! Glad you enjoyed the game :)

This was fun! :)
Managed to get all the endings in game, also got the 'resolve' medal, but I somehow didn't get the 'catalyze' NG medal...?

Zillix responds:

Thanks! Looks like there's a bug with 'catalyze'... check back tomorrow and it should be fixed :)

I find the current rating of this game (3.37) really unfair, when the average idle game in the front page achieves a score of 4 or more. This game was a very interesting journey and it was very balance in terms of difficulty, time spent, and narrative.Then again, all your games are given similar love and the result shows, so I will have to suppose that they simply aren't for everyone. Judging by the majority of the reviews, however, the people that DO play your games, enjoy them thouroughly.

So thank you for the journey, and keep up the good work!

Zillix responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I do a lot of experimental stuff that not everyone likes, so it's always great to hear from someone who enjoyed it :)