Reviews for "Intensity"

Congratulations on winning the audiopick for Spooktacular!
I want to quote myself on my review of that track:

"I think you've earned a slot as one of the winners with this."

I'd just like to point out how right I was. This must mean my taste in music is spectacular. Which must mean that your music is spectacular, right? Right.
If this track would've been made for a competition, I'm sure it would have good chances too, as the listening experience is wonderful. And you did most of this in one night too, which is really cool :)

I think the download ratio speaksfor itself; people like this track. With this amount of skill, I'm sure you'll make it big with your music some day, if you keep working for it :p

Ahh, we all know the dread of exam week. Good luck with that!
And thanks for making this chill music :3

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks as always man. I think this isn't spooky enough to be in spooktacular.
That view-download ratio...I admit that I spammed tweets with newgrounds hashtag all the time. :P

Really great. For a track called Intensity, I found it surprisingly tight and controlled. The opening 4 notes are a great hook and provide a somewhat chilling atmosphere throughout the whole song. The intensity does pick up in the middle of the song and peacefully fades out by the end. This is the kind of song that deserves a great game to go along with it.

Noisysundae responds:

The intro was exactly what was in my head when it was an earworm. It's supposed to be in some kind of ambients. Didn't know how it ended up being a trance. :P

I'm thinking about going collab with game developers here too but other works are keeping me from doing it right now.

You said the first 4 notes were an earworm, I do know something that sounds like those 4 notes, I can send you a pm if you want (don't want to post links in a review)

The song itself is quite calming. It's not "lose yourself" kind of trance, but it definitely is pleasant to listen to. The piano at 1:48 is nice as well. Normally I like a thicker/warmer piano sound, but this piano worked well for this song, it stood out well in the mix when everything started playing again.

Good job :D

Noisysundae responds:

Aha! Gimme that. I'm pretty sure I've heard it from somewhere.

Frankly, I added that piano to make this less repetitive. Somewhat inspired from 3R2's Angelic sphere from a music game called Deemo. And I was getting bored from my usual warm piano. That's why I use reverb only a little bit. XD

Man It Gets Better and Better Every time you make a new one! Great Job On this one Mate! One Of My new favorites!

Noisysundae responds:

Glad you like it. Thanks man.

throw song hella heavy deep bass and see what you get i think you might like what i found when i did.