Reviews for "Antumbra"

i undertstand this game kuh T_T

I'm looking forward to playing Antumbra 2! I don't know if it's really worth giving a critique/review on this one at this point, but here I go.

This game is, for the most part, wonderful. It's deliciously dark and curious. The riddles were difficult but not impossible, especially after visiting the tooth lady. I maybe checked the walkthrough once. The art is awesome and I have no complaints about the grammar or anything. Overall, this game was a great, fun and slightly perturbing experience.

I did, however, have some issues with the mouse and the options, ESPECIALLY when it came to going into a door other than '9.' I would have to jiggle my mouse around the choice menu for it to register my click. Also, the areas where there was a lot of waiting involved broke the immersion a bit. The hallway, especially. The first few times it's not too bad, but once you've done it three or four times it begins to get old (especially once I was just wandering around trying to figure out how to get medals)

Also, I wish there was a place where I could look up hints for the medals (if there is one out there I couldn't find it). While most of them were pretty obvious a few of them have still eluded me. Perhaps they're also obvious but I can't figure them out.

For a first game I'm pretty impressed. Looking forward to 2!

This is fantastic, hard as hell, and absolutely terrifying, which is the best way I can say that I love it, even if I suck at it. Excellent work.

My clicker wasn't working quite well, but, hell, that couldn't ruin this game. Definitely felt the Lovecraft in the script.

Im sorry but fuck that Archangel thing. I get stucked there is there a bug? Beacuse ım clicking more faster than SONIC.. And still nothing happens. Its too much annoying.

DroneLocker responds:

Oh I hate that motherfucker too. Cry AutoClicker. Sooner or later that shitbag will start to fly.