Reviews for "Antumbra"

This game was recommended, and I've been told it's very good and well thought out, but unfortunately, it keeps glitching and freezing, making it completely unplayable for me. First time, I couldn't get past the second option box, and after I refreshed, it froze on the menu.

After a looooooong time i refounded this game and wanted to end it, took me a long, but i did it, and a loved it, i cum LOL

am i the only one that only has a black screen. that the game wont start its just a black screen

If only this game came out in 2009-2010. I was but a young lad who was into these sort of flash games and I love this one. Any other horror flash games you recommend?

Hey, this was a really good game and I can't wait to play the sequel, but why is the Medal Check button missing on my play through? Was it removed or is this a computer issue on somebody's end?

If I had one complaint, it's the time dependent achievements. I don't see anybody playing this for six hours, but three is much more reasonable.

DroneLocker responds:

Thank you kindly! Sadly... Sequel might not be made. Ever. But I am incorporating parts of it into my newest Space Exploration Horror game. As of medal - weird. You might want to clean up your browser cache from my game. It might be so you had played the game before and it didn't updated. Or had not loaded correctly. Cleaning cache + refreshing should fix that. If not - please send me a PM and I'll try to fix it ASAP :)

About the time medal... yea. I know I fucked up hehe. 7h was a overkill. But the game was supposed to be bigger when I was setting up the medals so it made sense at the time. And now, when I've lost source code of the game - there is nothing I can fix anymore :(