Reviews for "Antumbra"

Sorry. Heard this was a great game and decided to play. Upon opening the game, I was able to make it to the second screen (the one where you have to close the metal door). It then crashed so I loaded it again. It didn't even let me get past the warning screen. The next time I reloaded, I pressed the "reset" button out of curiosity but the game went black and static started playing. Upon reloading my last few times, I can press the eye on the screen, but then the game freezes, static starts playing, and when I scroll down, the typing audio starts playing. I'll try a few more times, but I really don't know what to expect.

Once again, sorry for the bad review.

I watched someone else playing this and was looking forward to trying it myself, as it seems like the type of weird, surreal thing I enjoy. However, I have tried repeatedly to start the game, and without fail it will crash within a minute, leaving me with a frozen screen with bird noises, discordant music and typing sounds. I would love to play it, but it is literally unplayable. The furthest I got was clicking the eye in the hall before it froze again...

I'm rather disappointed; I was looking forward to playing this game but it ALWAYS crashes when I'm at the intro screen and click the eye.

I've tried both Firefox and Chrome and using Windows 7. I just don't get it. I've played HTML 5 games perfectly fine on my PC, so I don't think HTML 5 is the issue. I'm hoping this can get addressed even though this game is over 2 years old and I don't know you're still on Newgrounds.

Kinda sucks the game won't start for me and can't play considering it's Halloween and all.

EDIT 11/14/18: It has been fixed and I was not disappointed!!! Truly a work of art, so many metaphors embedded all around.

i hate it so Stupid

This game is a complete MINDFUCK. And I love it! I don't know why, but I can't get enough of this weird, wacky world! Sadly enough, I forget the name every time, so when I want to replay this game, I always forget how to. Luckily, I found it again! This game is pure gold. Strange, weird, horrifying, nightmarish, gold. I am 90% sure that the developer either had either a lot of demons, or a lot of LSD while making this, and that only adds to the originality! It's one of my favorite games on Newgrounds, right up there with Spiderling and Last Stand: Union City.