Reviews for "Lethal RPG: War Begins"

Created half a month after I bought the game for android, GG

overall playing experience is good. However the balance of difficulty is very poor, that expert mode should renamed as potion mode since you will use tons of potions in every single battle at even early game.

Love this game but wish to have speed options when fighting.

a great game but its not a lethal rpg, its too simple too common and too classic rpg game, it doesnt have the action of the previus lethal rpg, but its a good rpg

The art work is decent, the lore is really boring, all i did was skip through all the text just to fight. You hear the same song/soundtrack all the time. The bosses battle theme is somewhat decent but the rest is just plain boring to listen to making the normal fights less enjoyable, it needs more epic medieval music. The fighting engine is odd, all my enemies always hit first & i had no way to control that making the battles really difficult but not impossible. The upgrade armor is somewhat interesting. I upgraded my sword & it looks the same (visual wised) pretty lame. I love the concept of your main character being able to have a pet thats pretty damn cool although i wished you would give them more abilities & let you choose attacks and also let them grow bigger not stay pup or small. Overall i think the game is just a time killer when you are bored but not something worth 2 dollars for full version. Not wasting my money on it.