Reviews for "Lethal RPG: War Begins"

no gliches, gives good description of skills, always heal after battle is done :D, but I can't tell how difficult a battle wll be before I start it. I beat the undead leveled up once, and was then killed by poison. by 2 rats and a mushroom ???

amazing

This was a good game, but I did think it moved a little too slowly. There were probably too many battles. It was still nice to see the graphics. The design is quite good! I'm glad your dead partner doesn't stay dead. The music is nice too. I could usually count on new enemies to appear.

I've just never been into RPGs. I still appreciate what you were attempting with this. The animation moves quite fluidly. Yes, I would recommend this, especially to RPG people. I like the effort.

Love the game. Worst thing about it? VERY slow combat.. maybe add battle speed options? up to 3x? Please! Your art has improved and overall I really like it. :D

only 4 stars.

great game.

it need new exciting soundtracks and better quality artwork