Reviews for "Lethal RPG: War Begins"

As someone who played the lethal-series from the beginning back in the day, I must say, this wasn't quite as entertaining. Don't get me wrong, well polished game and certainly worth the few bucks you want for it. I just miss the days, when "Lethal RPG" meant silly exciting action-packed experiences. Now it feels like any other RPG of it's kind. It lost its coolness-factor and became traditional. Well, that's what people want anyway.

Anyway, good work. If you'd care to device a downloadable version for my pc, which I can pay with mobile money, I'd surely get it. My Android is old, small and crappy and as such not suited to play such game on it. Until then, have a good one :)

Another bad Lethal game.

Ive been playing since game one and YOU STILL HAVINT FIXED BASIC ISSUES

Why the hell does the cleanse potion cure positive status effects?
Why the hell do I have to give up my best DPS (Lethal) to heal (which costs too much)
Why are all the enemy's faster then me?
Why should i upgrade Lethal s sword to the next type when by time i get the materials to do so my basic sword is three times as damaging. and is non elemental so no resistances.

I will admit the games graphics finally look good and not off putting like the previous series.

Awesome RPG!

As a game it's pretty good, high production values and all, entertaining enough combat with a decent amount of juice. I don't think the port had enough effort put into it. I'm not asking you to re-design the whole interface, but the interface only really utilizes the mouse, and it would't take too much time to add support for the keyboard. Even making it so that you can use the number keys to select options during battle would make the game much more playable on pc. Anyways good luck and I hope you get lots of buys on the app store.

amazing