Reviews for "Lethal RPG: War Begins"

Is this going to have a sequel? Because the map is bigger than the game.

It's pretty good, just the combat could be made a little more fun.

The art work is decent, the lore is really boring, all i did was skip through all the text just to fight. You hear the same song/soundtrack all the time. The bosses battle theme is somewhat decent but the rest is just plain boring to listen to making the normal fights less enjoyable, it needs more epic medieval music. The fighting engine is odd, all my enemies always hit first & i had no way to control that making the battles really difficult but not impossible. The upgrade armor is somewhat interesting. I upgraded my sword & it looks the same (visual wised) pretty lame. I love the concept of your main character being able to have a pet thats pretty damn cool although i wished you would give them more abilities & let you choose attacks and also let them grow bigger not stay pup or small. Overall i think the game is just a time killer when you are bored but not something worth 2 dollars for full version. Not wasting my money on it.

Minus the fact that enemies always go first, which people have said, the enemy scaling is also extremely high, and scales 1.5X higher than you. So even with upgraded gear, it's always a 50/50 chance you'll even win a battle.

This game is awesome,5 stars.
This game is a very good RPG. n.n
This rpg never is borred. n.n thanks for create,it!
pd:sorry,i don't speak english XD

This game is really well done. It a very challenging RPG. I got addicted right away and was playing for a few hours now. The art, the story, the game itself all are perfectly made. I hope I get to see more of your games from you soon. My rating 10/10 and 5/5.