Reviews for "Lethal RPG: War Begins"

overall playing experience is good. However the balance of difficulty is very poor, that expert mode should renamed as potion mode since you will use tons of potions in every single battle at even early game.

I love RPG's so I was excited to play this, but I really didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted. The artwork is really good, but the combat system could use a little work. The enemies always seem stronger than your team for some reason...? Anyway, this isn't a bad game, just needs a little work.

Cool game, I just don't like a few things:
> You don't loose anything when ONE character dies in battle
> You loose too much money but the money in this game is useless (I make the game without buy any potion or things like that and the ONLY thing you actually needs with money is the boat)
> Medal "The Forbidden Tome" are broke, clean the game 3 times in a row and can't get it
> I know it's the beggining of a serie of games but the dialogue could be a LOT better

Anyway, the story itself is awesome, congrats. Waiting the next <3

Great despite the fact you have to pay for it. Love this game though, very well thought out game. Just might have to buy a copy. And thats rare for me.

To the people complaining about how hard it is. You just suck ass at RPG's.

only 4 stars.

great game.

it need new exciting soundtracks and better quality artwork