Reviews for "Proximity: The Game"

I kinda agree with Cyberdevil for the below, the little green-orange-red lights as indicator is a bit small and not always visible. Also when walking on close paths, when they need to be put in diagonal to each other to keep the distance, I wasn't always sure if the orange light meant too close or too far.
But I really like the concept: 5/5 with a big part for the creative idea! :)

TalkSickGames responds:

We're working on it to make things more clear ! We appreciate all the feedback we can get :) thanks yound !

Just. Bloody. MARVELOUS. I've long been of the belief that simplicity in game design yields the greatest depth of play, and now it seems I have another shining star to which I can point for proof.

The only thing that I can see it to be lacking at this point is some option for remote co-op play, for those of us without roommates or nearby friends to operate the other side of the keyboard. Or maybe a separate option for solo players in which the bombs last for an extra warning beep before detonating. Or maybe I simply need to, as the kids say, "git gud". In any event, none of this is enough to detract from the value of the experience. You've more than earned every star.

TalkSickGames responds:

Haha thanks man! We appreciate all the kind words. Game design simplicity, well said.

This game is really cool it's not finish for me cause i'm alone and i think it's hard. But cool game if you have a friend with you!

Thank you!

This is a very good game) I and my wife really enjoyed playing it. thank you

TalkSickGames responds:

Thank you and you're very welcomed!

Good game! i love the idea you used.