Reviews for "Proximity: The Game"

Amazzing! is this based on the same-name short movie?

TalkSickGames responds:

Just looked up the short-movie, gotta say we were shocked at the similarity. But no it's not.

Very nice game a lot of fun when playing with a friend (or brother in my case). DIfficulty is perfect, the progression feels really darksoul esque in the sense that you struggle a lot in the beginning but the fact you get better at the game makes it possible to progress!

TalkSickGames responds:

Thank you ! We're glad you like the experience!

very interesitng concept

Thank you !

very frustrating to play alone which is how 99% of people will have to play it. constantly clipping on the edges of walls for a second and that's death.

i'd like an apology for this.

TalkSickGames responds:

We're currently working on the clunkiness of some things. The solo mode is do-able but requires a high level of dexterity and good pain tolerance.

good and challenging, I tried single player, but damn is it hard to try to dodge those electric things when you have to navigate both characters at the same time or else one will die. I quit at that lv where there was a huge center black hole and diagonal steps and electric drones circling, no way I can coordinate that well by myself.

a cool thing that you could had done is that when a body is electricuted, the other person is forced to suicide since he can't complete the course without the second person.

also the hitbox on the decaying tiles is annoying, i tend to set them off accidently way too often.

also the timer on the appearing tiles is annoying too since I tend to try to get on it immediately, which causes me to fall through.

good game tho.

TalkSickGames responds:

Thanks for the feedback, corruptedspy ! We will look into the decaying tile's hitbox since we don't want it to be a pixel perfect thing. It was intended to be this hard playing solo since this game was developed with a 2 players mindset. We are still hotfixing it. Glad you liked it ! You're very close to the ending !