Reviews for "Proximity: The Game"

Just. Bloody. MARVELOUS. I've long been of the belief that simplicity in game design yields the greatest depth of play, and now it seems I have another shining star to which I can point for proof.

The only thing that I can see it to be lacking at this point is some option for remote co-op play, for those of us without roommates or nearby friends to operate the other side of the keyboard. Or maybe a separate option for solo players in which the bombs last for an extra warning beep before detonating. Or maybe I simply need to, as the kids say, "git gud". In any event, none of this is enough to detract from the value of the experience. You've more than earned every star.

TalkSickGames responds:

Haha thanks man! We appreciate all the kind words. Game design simplicity, well said.

My roommate and I really liked this game! We got stuck at one level with big wormhole , anyone passed that? :O

TalkSickGames responds:

Looks for them safespots ;)!

Undoubtedly an awesome game though I'll have to get a friend to play it with, though I did get to the "black hole" on the inverted viewing with the counter rotational shock drones so I'd say I'm pleased with my solo progress on this game. But great difficulty curve, unique mechanic, good music, aesthetic minimalist art style, and it all fits in very well to the mood of the game, so fantastic work, definitely going to check out your other work and keep an eye out for future projects of yours.

TalkSickGames responds:

Woah, thank you!! Happy to see you enjoy it as much as we do. We worked very hard on it!

Nice,very fluent, very exciting, precise I loved every second of it. Took me a few minutes to figure it out but I loved itt

TalkSickGames responds:

Thank you for the kind words !

cool idea for the game except for the fact that at the exact same spot in the game(ive done it atleast five times) there is a glitch to no many how many times you try they blow up...its right in the beginning...fix this problem and it would be fun.

TalkSickGames responds:

You can take a screenshot and send it to us so we can investigate the issue.