Reviews for "A Dragon Named Coal"

"I'm taller than your Teddy!" .. d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yeah, but Button only gets into trouble ;D

10/10 would purchase full game for 30$ I love the storyline and the characters

CleverCrowGames responds:

Thanks for playing :D We're glad you enjoyed the game!

This game is Pre-alpha? Are you sure? Cause i could've sworn i was playing a complete game. If this is the pre-alpha, I can't wait for the completed game.

CleverCrowGames responds:

Awwww, thx. Means a lot to us. We've got a ton of work to do before its done. Roughly 8 hours of content planned for the entire game with branching story.

I got to the point were i had rescued the little girl and finally stopped to check out the inventory and other tabs. I was intrigued to see a skills tab but kind of sad to see it was a work in progress. This is a really interesting game so far and is something i would easily see myself helping Kick start, or even green lighting on Steam if you did decide to take that route. Congrats on an awesome game so far and i look forward to more future content!

CleverCrowGames responds:

Thanks so much Finalstrike. We're in the middle of doing a 3rd pass on skills since they weren't ready to roll with the demo. As we hate when RPGs grant skill unlocks that are essentially pointless. So hopefully a dev progress video will surface in the near future that shows some of the cool abilities we have in mind. Hoping to make the skilltrees work in metroidvania style manner so unlocking something allows you access to special areas you've already passed for some abilities.

We have Kickstarter plans, but probably no actual campaign till the summer. Greenlight will be in the very near future though. Stay tuned and thanks again for your support ^_^

This was the 1st game on my top 10 this month on NG. Keep working on it!

CleverCrowGames responds:

Will do, another patch with new music and sound is not far off.