Reviews for "A Dragon Named Coal"

I absolutely loved the art, story, gameplay, I loved it all. The controls especially felt amazing. Also, the difficulty made it even more fun. Sad to see this wasn't on steam, but you could put this on Greenlight on Steam :D

CleverCrowGames responds:

Greenlight is on the map for the near future. We have a Steam Community page too http://steamcommunity.com/groups/a-dragon-named-coal

The story is cute, its also turned around you always hear about the knight not about the dragon. I'm not much for 8bit myself but the gameplay was ok, either then that I'm sure there's plenty of people out there who would enjoy this.

CleverCrowGames responds:

Thank you for the kind words. For the alpha release we're working on, combat will be getting a huge upgrade. As we also feel it's a bit lackluster in its current state.

I dont rly feel like that dragon fits in the overall game ambient, wich is great. Dragon makes it raher cartoony = -=

CleverCrowGames responds:

Our game is a specific blend of dark fantasy and tongue in cheek humor. Coal has avian based bones so some of his movements may come off as cartoony. We are actually planning on redoing all of his animations too (as we are looking for an animator atm).

Looks nice, but glitchy. I got to the third screen and fell through the floor, getting stuck inside an earth platform. Posting here as I have no desire to give my name and email for the report bug form.

CleverCrowGames responds:

O no, some system seem to have this problem with the Web Player. I think it has to do with a frame rate skip only present when played in a browser. If you play a native copy downloaded from http://ashblue.github.io/adnc-website/ it should run fine. If you have any more problems let us know.

I love this game and dragons good work. I series of games

CleverCrowGames responds:

Thank you. We love dragons and dark fantasy. Glad we could make something you enjoyed.