Reviews for "A Dragon Named Coal"

WOW its awesome :DDD

Thx for the review :)

This game is original for it's unique ways, it's sad that this is just the demo. But, the decision to create your own path, deep plots, and the dark story of this game is really keeping on my edge. Well, I'm looking forward to the full version!

CleverCrowGames responds:

Thanks, we really appreciate it :D

THIS. IS. INCREDIBLE. Email me as soon as this gets a full release, I'm buying it day one no matter what it costs. SO good.

CleverCrowGames responds:

Thanks ^_^ if you want to signup for our quarterly newsletter to be notified of progress and release dates / Kickstarter. You can here http://clevercg.us7.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=0b128c5092937743bbf3ec7ae&id=e831c147db

its great. but i have a question: why would a dragon need a sword? they can breathe fire cant they? and they have claws so shred their enemy wiht, and sharp teeth. surely a dragon cub would know how to breathe fire and fight with your claws and teeth.

CleverCrowGames responds:

Actually these odd facts you've mentioned about Coal all play into his origin story. As he wants to grow up to be a knight. I can't say much more without spoilers. But some concept art we're releasing soon should shed a bit more light on the subject.

An excellent game already although some glitchiness here and there a very excellent game. I highly recommend trying to get this game on steam.

CleverCrowGames responds:

Thanks and we've been working to resolve all known bugs for pre-alpha 2.0. We should be announcing details about Greenlight in the next few months. Only holdup has been finishing our teaser trailer.