Reviews for "Awesome Conquest"

awesome game bruhh
took me around 1 hour
and 22 days

Pretty good game, but too short and easy. You don't really need any skill to win, just patients. I took me about 10 minutes to get bored. More levels can make the game better as well as either higher upgrade prices or slower resource gathering speed.

Much too idle, terrible mechanics, but at least the execution was okay-ish.
The main problems are:

The upgrade mechanics and balancing suck
I focused all of my first upgrades into gold per reflex, which turned out to be by far the best option, as I quickly ended up with more gold than I could spend. However, even then, my armies were getting pummeled to death as they remained rather weak even at level 10 upgrades.
Getting military upgrades did little to nothing about this issue as they were almost equally weak.

Unsatisfying battle mechanics.
Are you going to throw an army into a fiery pit of death, or simple throw your spells and retreat? The armies were always so overwhelmed that they'd get murdered in an instant if they were to actually fight, apart from a few moments near the end where you would have a full army of axemen which were capable of surviving for a few moments.
The concept of retreating to avoid loss is an okay mechanic in the early stages, but falls flat near the end. However, as there is hardly any real loss factor as the army makes almost no difference in the first place, so all of this can be disregarded. In the end, the key to winning this game is to throw the 3 of the 5 spells that are effective, flee, rinse and repeat.

Not a very satisfying game, to say the least. I never felt like I was actually fighting a battle, managing troops, or anything at all. I just felt like I was playing an idle where I chipped away at armies with spells every now and then, and for an idle game, it's not very satisfying as a gold income specialized build can cap out everything by the end of each day.

More of an idle game than of a strategy game. It wins itself eventually just by replaying and replaying, without a chance of losing.
Not entirely bad, but not what I would have expected from the description.