For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Awesome Conquest"

Awesome game! I loved it... I had to play until i finished it. I agree that the game play can get a little boring, but that only happens after you get the idea of what you need to do.
Simple and elegant... no bugs that i could see...
The fights are cool, but the hand of god graphics can be misleading :)... the hand looks more like a.... (do not know if intended).
It is exactly what i am expecting from a browser game.

really fun

i had several complaints going through and each one was eventually resolved by some upgrade or just getting up to some level of income. in the end i just wish it was longer and had more buildings.

would be nice to be able to revive units that died on the battlefield but that's debatable

lol a nice game and then, hand of god looks like some kids dick ... how can u do this for pegi 5 games? baffles me lol

tres bien