Reviews for "Awesome Conquest"

Nice and OP game. Like it. Sometime's i just wanna play something simple. Not only tough games. Best in it's genre 10/10

Pretty good game, but too short and easy. You don't really need any skill to win, just patients. I took me about 10 minutes to get bored. More levels can make the game better as well as either higher upgrade prices or slower resource gathering speed.

More of an idle game than of a strategy game. It wins itself eventually just by replaying and replaying, without a chance of losing.
Not entirely bad, but not what I would have expected from the description.

need an Are you Sure? button.... i retrieved my best unit accidentally :( otherwise 4.5/5

Very nice game, I've played it through twice this far!

I just wish there was more buildings/units and more battles.