Reviews for "Awesome Conquest"

well done, overall enjoyable.
needs two things in hindsight

1. longer missions/story line
2. more expansion on base

Very addictive game. I started playing, then I looked at the clock and it had already been an hour. Got all the way through this in one sitting.

Not a very satisfying game, to say the least. I never felt like I was actually fighting a battle, managing troops, or anything at all. I just felt like I was playing an idle where I chipped away at armies with spells every now and then, and for an idle game, it's not very satisfying as a gold income specialized build can cap out everything by the end of each day.

I'm really digging this game. I usually write a more in depth review, but you have your bases pretty covered here. The one thing I'd like to see I guess is a way to, once you have all your stuff done in "town" before the battle, a button or way to start the battle. I understand that you might get enough gold mined while waiting for the battle to start to get a last second unit or something purchased, but the option to speed up would be cool :) Looking forward to a sequel!

Thoroughly enjoyed your game. The balance was a bit off, and once I realized that monks, mana, and spells were infinitely more important in defeating your opponent, it became much easier to consistently beat the 35 day marker. Units' job is to survive long enough for you to use all your spells and then mop up the stragglers. The one balance issue that I think was unintended was the fact that it's more effective to leave your warriors at lvl 1-2, because that way they can level up during battle, refreshing their hit-points mid-battle, functionally increasing their hit-points (their most important stat) many fold. I think you INTENDED for leveling up soldiers to be a good thing, but it was more of a trap option.