For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Awesome Conquest"

Well spent 2 hours playing this little addictive gem. My ONLY gripe (and this has been my gripe for video games for 35 years since the nintendo days) was that the ENDING could have been a bit better. I can't stand congratulation screens lol A nice little sequence or some 10 second animation of my army cheering me as a general would have been more AWESOME. Overall this game was fun and kept me going to the end without blinking. Well done. Potential for better versions in the future!

not a christian

fun game, though a lil annoying in mining screen. an easy trick for each board - focus on temple. use only lightning with one troop. hit them with it, then retreat. rinse and repeat for easy wins w/ minimal cost as you build up.

tres bien

lol a nice game and then, hand of god looks like some kids dick ... how can u do this for pegi 5 games? baffles me lol