Reviews for "The Impossible Maze Game "

very hard if you dont cheat to win but its not impossible might wanna rename the game this title is misleading

JMac96 responds:

theres plently of games which state in the name that its impossible when its not, they are just really hard, its just exagerating a little. i didnt know it would mean as much but im sorry if you were mislead. thanks for the stars :)

This is a game where you move your arrow cursor through a path and try not to hit the walls while trying to reach the goal. There are many levels, but you only have 600 seconds to complete every single one. If you want constructive feedback for this game, then that's why I'm here.

The first thing that I noticed when playing the game is that the concept didn't seem very original because there are plenty of other games like this out there. The main reasons why I give this game a 3.5/5 is because one of the main reasons was because it didn't seem very original. Also, the music used in this game has been seen before many times. While ParagonX9 is a good music producer in my opinion, seeing people use a few repetitive songs (and don't forget the other reasons) makes this game a little bland to me.

JMac96 responds:

yea that seems fair thanks. i wasnt expecting this game to be the best out there, it was just a small project to show myself i could complete a game that was half good since i barely complete any major projects, this game to me shows i can follow through on making a game but i could of made it much better. i know this but i had other projects to work on. if i choose to make a sequel to this game, i will and i'll take all these comments ive replied to and will reply to and make a better game out of them comments. thanks for being fair for me :)

nope.

Definitely a good try for a first maze game, but it could be better. The look isn't particularly polished, but it is definitely passable, and most definitely better than the majority I've seen on Newgrounds. The "maze game" mechanic is kind of old, but you did it well enough for me to enjoy it.

One hint for the future is to disable right-clicking, as it is very easy to cheat by using the right-click context menu to allow you to skip the level. Besides that, the game is sound. I'm a fan of ParagonX9 as well, so definitely thumbs up on the music.

Hope to see more from you in the future! I'd like to see another game, perhaps a bit longer, and without the ability to cheat. I'm sure it will be a great success!

JMac96 responds:

thanks for the advice. it was just a short little thing to help people to pass the time with but i agree, it could of been a bit longer. however i dont really know how to disable the right click context menu but thanks for including that as that will be something ill find out how to do in future games. thanks for taking the time to suggest things that could of been better it helps alot :D

i love the game, took ages to pass lol. jay hopefully this will be accepted in the game portal. that would be so awesome XD.

JMac96 responds:

this will be so epic :) thanks