Reviews for "Bruce Wizard"

Ok... wow... even for a Sexual-Lobster video that was extremely random. That being said it's still funny with the same seance of humor Sexual-Lobster videos are known for. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

it was artistic endeavor that lead this beautiful bruce wizard creation. I love you S-L

Sexual Lobster, where to begin? I've been on newgrounds for a long long time, and your by far one of the most original/ creative artists & voice actors I've ever laid eyes upon. If you ever get the attention you should have, and end up on any project besides your own; I can take pride in the fact that I would recognize your, manwhore of a beautiful Australian or New Zealandish voice, instantly. Forgive me for not knowing where you hail from. The one regret I have is not knowing your real name; so I could shout it from every mountain top. Declaring you the voice of my generation. Forgive me for not knowing, from which generation you hail from. God speed and good luck; in your future endeavors!

It makes perfect sense, way to go man!

Well I'm not totally sure what I just watched but, I watched it three time in a row so it must be good.