Reviews for "Bruce Wizard"

Once again great stuff. Kudos!

The idea of wizardry versus artistic intuition. Hmm... Multi hmm.. I see where you are going.

The frontal lobe is like a male maid - with firmness but no tits. Human male has a strong need for certain freedom from casual order. Call it weekend or booze... or trip to Vegas with a good friend from the military crazies, lost all hope of normal life.

Damn. My ordinary weekdays start with mantra: lost all hope. Live with it. Thats my boy. Who's the dog. What dog?

The frontal lobster.

All is poetry.

huehuehuehuehue HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!

Great song at the end man!

I appreciate creative, surrealistic stuff like this that's meant to be nonsensical and just rolls with it for fun. As usual, you managed to make the random occurrences in here funny with some pretty memorable dialogue. Also, I loved the visual pattern going on between Bruce and Jackson. Your animation is good as always too.

-"Shh..Jackson. I'm a wizard. I'm not good at feelings."

-"Are you 'sebrucing' me?" "Quiet, I like this song."