Reviews for "Bruce Wizard"

U WOT M8!?!?!

Hmmm, lloks like you have changed a bit of your style on this one, looks a bit more detailed on the characters. Funny as always man, so good job!

I've been a longtime fan of your works, Sexual-Lobster. I know well enough that most will succumb to high expectations of you, but ideas are really hard to come by if you regularly put up content. That being said, you don't have to be the best, but try looking at your past work, and improve on that, because what I see here is not your best. In fact, it is someone else's idea. I'm really trying to be fair, and I think you can do better than this.
Your longtime fan,
Yusef7

The animation and audio quality are good and the video itself is good for a luagh or two. Decent job overall.