Reviews for "Bruce Wizard"

Did Bruce actually kill Eagle-Eyes??? Any way, looks/sounds great.

Someone was doing some aCid again! Not bad but... just a touch boring. Shhhhhhhh, just let it happen... I did give points for that greasy sleaziness this had. Also you took a hard dump on the fourth wall. It almost pushed a solid 4 out of me but again this was just a touch slow. Something about this just was lacking considering the rest of the body of Sexual Lobster's work. Still, Sexual Lobster strikes again. I want more Raw Latex! Forehead Latex Strap-ons. Now that was absolutely off the scale funny! Do any of YOU know what a pickle does?

I will say this in defense of the artist... not everything comes off perfect the first time. Sometimes it is the second or third attempt where form meets idea and then you have a hit. Better to GET better over time rather than be worst over time or mediocre the whole time. More often then not the Lobster usually gets a 4 or 5 stars out of me. Look, Angry Dog is just flat bazaar and strange but it is also funny with a semi- Monty Python obtuseness to it that makes this 5 star funny to me. Beware the Kiss of the Crustacean.

All in all, Sexual Lobster ROCKS!

Psychedelic.

That was just terrible.
Great animation with the background and the gun.

Mad Ben was great.

I'm not sure what I just watched, but I think I enjoyed it.