Reviews for "Bruce Wizard"

And once again you made a flash that was about absolutely nothing in particular! I loved it! It's like what you're saying with these is:" Take that you dumb artloving scumbags who believe everything an artist makes has to mean something and bring change to the world!"

Man i sont know why but all of this 'random humor' seems like its kinda played out still a good animation

I want the shot after the camera zooms out as a poster.

Also, 5/5 as always.

Sexual-Lobster your back !

I must say my faith wavered a little but your back to your old quality standards!

I'd like to see more crazy visuals and unexpected random in you manwhore series, goats and yogurt is getting a little stale, there used to be lizards, dogs , somethings new every time like this !

Bruce wizard! eagle eyes!

He got se-Bruced. 5/5 for your snazzy lyrics.