Reviews for "Bruce Wizard"

I saw this cartoon when it was first released, and only just now have I realized Bruce Wizard is a parody of Bruce Willis.

It's late night, I'm laying on the bed and watching this on mobile. All goes well until the "Eagle Eyes" part, I start to laugh and the cell falls on my face. Hope I did't wake anyone up.

hahaha! what a great start for the bruce wizard saga...

indeed, the jackson/brice wizard friendship is an awesome part of the series, and i like how jackson is standing next to his pal, while the whole pic/group depiction of the duo is looped, replicated and repeated in the next few seconds of the scene, while it gets even more intricate and looped in the end...
i also like that (strangely) bruce wizard's one foot is shoeless, while his shoeless foot is actually, a CD-music player(!!!). as for his gun-hair, its a nice touch. i guess that's how he defeated his magic enemy wall(de)mart...

i liked how mr ''eagleeyes'' was talking to bruce, and i also liked his design, while i loved the final punchlines between bruce wizard+jackson.
''are you trying to sebruce me''? EXCELLENT!
great movie, i hope that this will become a long series.
keep it up!

Aye, an excellent film that reminds me of a conversation I haven't had yet with my drug fueled subconscious.

Are you se-Brucing me?